456. 60 dollars in quarters for
bingo at Twin Oaks.
457. Elvis impersonator at
nursing home , Mcflurries provided for residents and
staff of both the nursing home and Twin Oaks.
458. Field and Stream
subscription renewed for nursing home resident.
459. Baby doll provided for
nursing home resident.
460. Halloween event at nursing
home with residents and children in the community.
461. Treasure cart monthly at
nursing home with our very own cart now.
462. Sarah Mason was taken to the
Christmas Bazaar at Henry County fairgrounds.
463. Provided for an outing to
Our Best restaurant for Tracy D as well as a new
necklace for her.
464. Holiday haircuts and styles
were provided for several nursing home residents.
465. Tickets provided for 2
residents of assisted living and 2 of nursing home
for White Christmas play.
466. UL sweatshirt , ball cap,
and back scratcher, and other items obtained for
James at nursing home for upcoming UL ballgame.
467. Treasure cart items for
November purchased and distributed for month of
468. Kitten owned by assisted
living resident was taken care of with vet including
shots and spaying.
469. Four gift bags for Senior
Center participants for Christmas.
470. 117 gift bags provided for
nursing home and assisted living residents, as well
as participants at the Senior Center.
471. Bingo prizes provided for
472. Henry County Local
Subscription renewed for nursing facility residents.
473. Four beautiful hats provided
for the nursing facility Red Hats Society group.
474. January Treasure cart items
purchased and distributed at nursing facility.
475. Outing for Tracy D. to
Highlander Restaurant in Eminence. Gifts of a tea
mug for animal lovers, flowered zipper purse
provided and meals for three staff and one Red Hat
476. Donations to Red Hat Society
at nursing facility of a Red Hat carrying case and a
Red Hat set of playing cards.
477. UL game pizza party at
Hometown Pizza in Eminence provided for James. Three
committee members, three nursing facility staff, one
volunteer at the nursing facility, and one spouse of
a committee member participated. Extra pizza was
sent to nursing facility staff. UL picture frame
with a picture from the event for James to keep
provided. James also received a UL hat signed by
former basketball coach.
478. Miniature housetrained horse
event at nursing facility. Cotton candy and puff
corn provided for all residents, staff, etc.
479. New dryer chair for nursing
facility beauty salon ordered.
480. March Birthdays ice cream cake
and party supplies provided for nursing home residents.
481. 60 dollars worth bingo prizes
provided for Senior Center.
482-484. April, May, June birthday
cake, etc provided for nursing home.
485. Sentimental Journey Program
provided at both nursing home and Twin Oaks.
486. Stuffed animals provided by
Unity of Louisville for prizes at nursing home during activities.
487. Percussion Eggs provided by Gary
Major for use in music at nursing home.
488. 50 dollar gift card provided for
staff person who buys McD’s items on his own for nursing home residents.